Tuesday 15 April 2008

Thinking.

As usual I am at that confused sketchy early stage of the project where I have various thoughts going around and I'm not completely sure what's going to happen, what's going to be do-able and realistic and what I'm actually wanting to do.

The idea that would link to a couple of previous projects and something that I would like to do is the gay fantasy storyboards..duane michals style but with my own writings.

Another idea that has been swimming around is the song lyrics one. I've always loved music and lyrics. (Not the film!) I have been thinking about the possibility of creating images based on song lyrics. This would be rather a newy that would link to nothing I have done before, but has been an idea that I've often thought could be cool.
Some Lyrics:

"when you left my room
to go to the kitchen
i imagined that you were dead"

"There's a ghost on the horizon
When I go to bed
How can I fall asleep at night
How will I rest my head"

etc. though maybe not so gloomy.
i could duane michals it up and scrawl the lyrics underneath each picture...

still thinking.

No comments: